Our walking and cycling guides offer a sublime Tuscany experience. You’ll glide by cypress tree avenues that overlook vineyards and olive groves, from breath-taking countryside views of the Chianti. For those who want to enjoy a bike ride, enjoying the view without the hassle of performance, we offer you the possibility of renting bicycles with assisted pedaling to enjoy a green course in the open air around Villa a Sesta and its vineyards.
Guided Walking and Cycling Tours
The day will start mid - morning at Montefienali
Your special day starts from Montefienali village to Villa a Sesta village, followed by lunch in the Osteria. Your afternoon continues on the Chianti drives, where a guided tour lets you discover the magic of this unique landscape.
- 11:30-45am: Arrival at Villa a Sesta village, followed by a tour of the small streets of Borgo
- 12:30pm: 3-course tasting menu lunch with introduction to the wine pairings
- 2:30pm: E-Bike Tour going to Tenuta di Arceno winery, through the white road of Castello di Brolio
- 4:00pm: Welcome drink at Tenuta di Arceno, followed by a tour and walk through the winery
- 5:00pm:Return transfer to Villa Albizi